These slides were from an online session for Wellbeing for Education, Leicestershire in November 2022.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Supporting Children Who Struggle to Go to School
- DOWNLOAD: Sensory audit for schools and classrooms
- DOWNLOAD: See the Child Sheet for child-centred meetings
- BITESIZE CPD: Autistic Friendly Classrooms
- BITESIZE CPD: EBSA/School Anxiety – Starting the Day Right
- BOOK: Mentally Healthy Schools Workbook
- eLEARNING: Enable Children to Feel Safe so They Can Flourish
- PODCAST: How can schools take a trauma-informed approach post-pandemic?
- VIDEO: YOU need to be calm when a child is anxious – why + how
- VIDEO: Quiet Praise Ideas – for kids who struggle with praise
- VIDEO: Managing Worries using Share it, Shelf it, Shout it, Shed it
- DOWNLOAD: Getting to Why – Ideas for Asking and Listening
- DOWNLOAD: Simple Phrases for Calming Anxious Children
- DOWNLOAD: 80 Ideas for Venting Big Feelings
***For more information about my speaking and training work, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***