The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode I explore the steps I take to break out of the anxiety jail when crippling anxiety keeps me in the house. Hopefully there are some ideas in here that will help you or someone you’re supporting too.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- GUIDE: Simple Phrases for Calming Anxious Children
- GUIDE: Six Simple Breathing Strategies
- GUIDE: 80 Ideas for Venting Big Feelings
- BOOK: Cards Against Anxiety: A Guidebook and Cards to Help You Stress Less
- VIDEO: Managing Anxiety – Share it, Shelf it, Shout it, Shed it
- VIDEO: ANXIETY | Avoiding avoidance – why & how
- VIDEO: ANXIETY | 5 Simple Strategies for Managing Anxiety
Visit my podcast’s homepage to search all past episodes or find links to listen via a wide range of platforms.
If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing your favourite episodes with your network and please leave a review on Apple Podcasts – this aids discovery (and makes me smile).