The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode of the Pooky Ponders Podcast, I explore a range of ideas that we can use to reduce sensory overwhelm and calm things down when the world begins to feel too much for autistic children or others who are more sensitive to sensory input.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- Loop Experience – block out background noise but allow focus on a speaker
- Loop Quiet – block out noise indiscriminately
- VIDEO | ADHD/AUTISM | Fidgets for the Classroom with Lyra
- BITESIZE CPD: Sensory Strategies For Dysregulated Children
- BOOK | Sensory Solutions in the Classroom