These slides are from a keynote presentation I gave for Essex Virtual School in 2022.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Supporting Children Who Struggle to Go to School
- BOOK: The Mentally Healthy Schools Workbook
- eLEARNING: Become a More Mentally Healthy School or College
- eLEARNING: Spot the Warning Signs of Poor Mental Health
- TRAINING: DfE-funded mental health leads training with Creative Education
- PODCAST: Why do children need to feel they belong and how can adults support?
- PODCAST: How can we enable teenagers to make sense of an uncertain world?
- VIDEO: Getting parents with a fear of school onsite and onside
- VIDEO: Promoting wellbeing within school staff teams
- WEBSITE: Mentally Healthy Schools – information, advice and resources
***For more information about my speaking and training work, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***