The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode, I explore anger and how we can use simple anger rules to keep both our children and ourselves safe opening up important conversations about anger and aggression in the meantime.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- GUIDE: Anger Rules – What They Are and How to Use Them
- GUIDE: 80 Ideas for Venting Big Feelings
- VIDEO: Using Slow-Low-Low to calm things down
- VIDEO: 3 ways to calm things down – practical ideas for managing anger & anxiety
- VIDEO: Managing angry outbursts using calm communication – ideas for parents & teachers
- VIDEO: Learning from angry, aggressive or anxious meltdowns using the ‘5 Whys’ approach
- BOOK: Adolescent Volcanoes: Helping Adolescents and their Parents to Deal with Anger
- BOOK: Starving the Anger Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook on Anger Management
Visit my podcast’s homepage to search all past episodes or find links to listen via a wide range of platforms.
If you like my podcast, please take a moment to rate or review it on Apple Podcasts this aids discovery (and makes me smile).