These slides were from an online training session for the South Central Training School in November 2022. The aim of the session was to provide ECT mentors with ideas for promoting the positive wellbeing of early career teachers.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- DOWNLOAD: MHFA line manager’s resource
- BOOK: Things I got wrong so you don’t have to
- BOOK: A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-care
- eLEARNING: Manage your Mental Health as a New Teacher
- PODCAST: How can we use psychology’s secrets to boost our wellbeing?
- VIDEO: How to give yourself permission for self-care
- VIDEO: No is a complete sentence