These slides are part of my ‘Three Things to Try’ series. They’re designed as a little nugget of learning and exploration for use in teams (though you can enjoy them alone too!)
You can download the slides here.
Here is a video of me walking you through the slides:
You can use the video to inspire you to deliver the slides yourself or you can play the video in your meeting if you prefer (or you could all watch it in your own time and then do the discussion activity together at your next meeting).
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Supporting Children Who Struggle to Go to School
- GUIDE: Back to School Anxiety – How To Help
- BOOK: Cards Against Anxiety: A Guidebook and Cards to Help You Stress Less
- eLEARNING: Break the cycle of emotionally based school avoidance
- PODCAST: School Anxiety: 5 Ideas to Help Your Child
- VIDEO: Using ‘If… then…’to reduce worry