These slides are from a webinar for Creative Education as part of their staff wellbeing deep-dive in October 2022. This session aimed to share practical strategies that any member of staff could shoehorn into a too-busy schedule to boost their wellbeing.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Self-Care Ideas for Busy Parents and Carers
- BOOK: Things I Got Wrong So You Don’t Have To
- BOOK: The Mentally Healthy Schools Workbook
- VIDEO: Establishing good sleep hygiene
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: Staff wellbeing videos on Pooky’s channel
- BOOK: The Wellbeing Toolkit: Sustaining, supporting and enabling school staff
- eLEARNING: Self-Care for Those Who Care
- PODCAST: How can we use psychology’s secrets to boost our wellbeing?
***For more information about my speaking and training work, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***