In this session, we explore how we can use puppets and play to explore feelings with children. These ideas are designed to be very introductory.
These slides are part of my ‘Bitesize CPD’ series. They’re designed as a little nugget of learning and exploration for use in teams (though you can enjoy them alone too)
You can download the slides here.
Here is a video of me walking you through the slides.
You can use the video to inspire you to deliver the slides yourself or you can play the video in your meeting if you prefer (or you could all watch it in your own time and then do the discussion activity together at your next meeting).
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Using Play Dough to Get Kids Talking
- BOOK: 100 Ways Your Child Can Learn Through Play
- PODCAST: How can we let go of our ‘adultness’ and play? | Greg Bottrill
- GREG BOTTRILL’S WEBSITE: Can I go and play now?
- BOOK: Can I Go and Play Now?: Rethinking the Early Years