These slides are from a training session I gave online for parents and carers at Trinity School, Croydon in November 2022.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Getting to Why – Ideas for Asking and Listening
- GUIDE: Six Simple Breathing Strategies
- DOWNLOAD: School Anxiety Journal Prompts
- BOOK: Cards Against Anxiety: A Guidebook and Cards to Help You Stress Less
- PODCAST: How to Get Out When Anxiety is Crippling
- VIDEO: Anxiety Hack – Flip the Feeling
- VIDEO: Anxiety hack – Using If…Then… to reduce worry
- DOWNLOAD: Emoji mood tracker
- VIDEO: 5 Strategies for managing anxiety – includes 54321
- eLEARNING: What teens need to know about sleep and how to teach them
- WEBSITE: Teen sleep hub
- GUIDE: Navigating Frenemies & Cliques with Your Teen