These slides were from a whole staff INSET I delivered for an SEMH school in Kent in September 2022 which aimed to promote positive relationships between staff and students.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on SlideShare.
You might also find the following helpful:
- How to Listen So Children Will Talk – Downloadable guide
- Why Do Children Need to Feel they Belong and How Can Adults Support? – Podcast
- ANXIETY/ANGER – Using Slow-Low-Low to calm things down – video
- Top Phrases for Calming Anxious Children – video
- How Can We Ensure Children are Happy, Safe and Engaged?
- How Can We Build Effective Learning Relationships with Every Student?
- Behaving Together in the Classroom: A Teacher’s Guide to Nurturing Behaviour – Book
- When the Adults Change, Everything Changes – Book – I’d especailly recommend the Audible version read by Paul Dix
For more information about my speaking and trainig work, check out my speaking page or Email my lovely agent Ellie.