These slides were from a keynote presentation I gave for a group of colleges in Wales in February 2023.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE | Getting to Why – Ideas for Asking and Listening
- PODCAST | Why might letting go be the secret to better student behaviour? | MarkGoodwin
- PODCAST | Addressing Challenging Behaviour Using Recognise, Replace, Reduce, Reflect
- DOWNLOAD | Behaviour Journal
- DOWNLOAD | Behaviour Change Plan (4Rs)
- VIDEO | Toxic Stress – Fight, Flight, Freeze & Fawn Explained
- 6 In 60 | Making Children Feel Safe
- ARTICLE | The Four Domains of Safety
***For more information about my speaking and training work,take a look at my speaker pack below, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***