The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode, I explore how we can use the simple model of recognise, replace, reduce and reflect to better understand and respond to behaviour that distresses us or our child and that is happening repeatedly.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- GUIDE: Understanding & Responding to Challenging Behaviour
- GUIDE: Anger Rules – What They Are and How to Use Them
- BOOK: Behaving Together in the Classroom: A Teacher’s Guide to Nurturing Behaviour
- BOOK: When the Adults Change, Everything Changes: Seismic shifts in school behaviour
- BOOK: Superparenting!: Boost Your Therapeutic Parenting Through Ten Transformative Steps
- PODCAST: Is there really always a reason behind bad behaviour?
- VIDEO: Why we should notice, understand and then respond
- VIDEO: 3 ways to calm things down – practical ideas for managing anger & anxiety
Visit my podcast’s homepage to search all past episodes or find links to listen via a wide range of platforms.
If you enjoy my podcasts, please consider sharing your favourite episodes with your network and leaving a review to improve discoverability (this really makes a difference). Thank you!