The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode, I explore some simple ideas to enable you to become an adult that makes a child feel seen and heard and able to talk.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- GUIDE: How to Listen So Children Will Talk
- GUIDE: 122 Questions To Get Your Child Talking About School
- VIDEO: Tip to Help Your Child to Open Up
- VIDEO: Five Steps to Being a Better Listener
- BOOK: How to Listen: Tools for opening up conversations when it matters most
- BOOK: Essential Listening Skills for Busy School Staff
Visit my podcast’s homepage to search all past episodes or find links to listen via a wide range of platforms.
If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing your favourite episodes with your network and please leave a review on Apple Podcasts – this aids discovery (and makes me smile).