These slides are part of my ‘Three Things to Try’ series. They’re designed as a little nugget of learning and exploration for use in teams (though you can enjoy them alone too!)
You can download the slides here.
In this session, we explore three Cs for a more autistic friendly classroom.
Here is a video of me walking you through the slides.
You can use the video to inspire you to deliver the slides yourself or you can play the video in your meeting if you prefer (or you could all watch it in your own time and then do the discussion activity together at your next meeting).
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: How to create autism friendly classrooms – via Autism Hampshire
- BOOK: The Neurodiverse Classroom
- BOOK: The Secret Life of Rose: Inside An Autistic Head
- PODCAST: What is autistic masking and why does it matter?
- VIDEO: 3Cs for an autistic friendly environment
- BLOG: How to be autism-friendly at school – National Autistic Society
***For more information about my speaking and training work, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***