These slides are from an INSET training session for a secondary school in Northampton in January 2023. The session provides colleagues working in the classroom with practical ideas to support quality first teaching for ADHD and autistic learners.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- DOWNLOAD: ADHD/ASC Student Class Task Planner
- DOWNLOAD: Comfort Audit To Prevent Sensory Overwhelm
- DOWNLOAD: Behaviour Change Plan
- DOWNLOAD: Behaviour Journal
- BOOK: The Neurodiverse Classroom
- BOOK: Sensory Solutions in the Classroom
- VIDEO: Fidgets for the Classroom with Lyra
- VIDEO: 6 in 60 | Emotional Regulation at School for Autistic Students
- PODCAST: 6 Tips for Neurodiverse-Friendly Communication
***For more information about my speaking and training work,take a look at my speaker pack below, check out my speaking page or email my lovely agent Ellie.***