These slides are from a keynote presentation I gave to Ormiston Multi-Academy Trust in November 2022.
If you were there, I hope these are a helpful aide-memoire. If not, I hope they make enough sense without me to be useful. If you’d like to download them, you can do so via this page on slideshare.
Here are some further resources you might find helpful to build on the session:
- GUIDE: Understanding & Responding to Challenging Behaviour
- GUIDE: 80 Ideas for Venting Big Feelings
- GUIDE: Getting to Why – Ideas for Asking and Listening
- VIDEO: How we talk about children really matters… here’s why
- DOWNLOAD: All about me sheet to enable child-centred meetings
- BOOK: The Mentally Healthy Schools Workbook
- PODCAST: Addressing Challenging Behaviour Using Recognise, Replace, Reduce, Reflect
- VIDEO: ANXIETY HACK | Share it, Shelf it, Shout it, Shed it
- BITESIZE CPD: Autistic Friendly Classrooms (slides & video walkthrough)
- BITESIZE CPD: EBSA/School Anxiety – Starting the Day Right
- VIDEO: Five Steps to Being a Better Listener