The latest episode of my podcast is now available:
In this episode, I explain six tips for communicating well with neurodiverse children and adults you’re working with or caring for.
If today’s episode piqued your interest, you might be interested in the following:
- SUMMARY: Here’s a visual summary of the 6 tips as promised in the podcast
- KEYNOTE: Getting It Right For Autistic Learners In Mainstream Settings – slides and resources
- BOOK: The Neurodiverse Classroom: A Teacher’s Guide to Individual Learning Needs and How to Meet Them
- BOOK: Parenting Rewired: How to Raise a Happy Autistic Child in a Very Neurotypical World
- VIDEO: AUTISM – Why we need simple instructions…
- BITESIZE CPD: Autistic Friendly Classrooms – slides and walkthrough so you can run a short session
Visit my podcast’s homepage to search all past episodes or find links to listen via a wide range of platforms.
If you enjoy my podcast, please consider sharing your favourite episodes with your network and please leave a review on Apple Podcasts – this aids discovery (and makes me smile).